Motorhome hire Dublin
Dublin is the capital of Ireland, situated on the mid-point of Ireland’s east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey, and a simply great destination in your Dublin motorhome hire. It’s a city well known for its warm welcome, energy, Guinness and of course ‘the craic’ … in the words of Paris Match “Let yourself be seduced by the charming hospitality of Dublin and the Dubliners marvellous sense of celebration”.
Culture in Dublin
From modern art to music festivals, Dublin has the cream of the cultural scene to explore in a motorhome hire, including:
- The Abbey Theatre is an internationally renowned venue renowned for performances by esteemed Irish playwrights
- Dublin Writers’ Museum explores the city’s rich literary history and the lives and works of the country’s famous sons including Jonathon Swift, George Bernard Shaw, Oscar Wilde and W B Yeats
- The City Hall is an impressive building in the heart of Dublin which hosts a multi media exhibition tracing the evolution of the city from 1170 to the present day
- See the national collection of Irish art at the National Gallery of Ireland and the national collection of decorative arts and history at the new National Museum of Ireland
Motorhome rental is perfect for dropping in to one of Dublin’s many festivals throughout the year. There is the Taste of Dublin, the Dublin Theatre Festival, the Dublin Film Festival, the Bulmers International Comedy Festival and not least the five day St Patrick’s Festival that transforms the city streets with a spectacular selection of music, fireworks, funfairs, street theatre and dance.
There are so many options for children visiting Dublin, for example:
Dublin Zoo has over 700 animals and birds from around the world The award winning Dublinia exhibition that recreates the sights and sounds of medieval Dublin At the heart of many heroic and tragic events is the now vacant Kilmainham Gaol The Bram Stoker Dracula Experience is dedicated to the author’s life and works
In Dublin it is possible to indulge yourself in the finest restaurants, chic cafes, and of course the best pubs in the world. The city is one of Europe’s top shopping destinations, with an excellent selection of hip boutiques with eclectic designer names giving each a highly individual feel. Activities abound, from high octane thrills to leisurely golf, making Dublin a treasure chest of sporting fun.
- Camac Valley Tourist Caravan and Camping Park
- North Beach Caravan and Camping Park
- Irish Caravan and Camping Council at Kilshanny