Motorhome hire Cork
Voted by Lonely Planet as one of the best places to travel in 2010, Cork is without a doubt one of the best destinations for motorhome hire Cork. In the east of Ireland, it is a cool and confident city with excellent restaurants, chic bars and lively pubs, a strong local flavour and seriously good summer festivals.
What to do in Cork
Experience the culture of Cork with your motorhome rental – for example:
- Triskel Arts Centre has a broad range of exhibitions from poetry to photography
- The city art museum – Crawford Municipal Art Gallery – is located in a stunning building in the heart of the city
- Cork Opera House offers a world class programme of events
Take the children to:
- Cork City Gaol with its life sized wax figures and haunting atmosphere
- The fabulous Foto Wildlife Park
Relax and enjoy the top restaurants, cool bars and luxury hotels, including:
- The English Market with its range of fresh local produce housed in a Victorian market building
- Visit critically acclaimed restaurants such as Café Paradiso, Fenns Quay and The Ivory Tower
- To drink, go for old school tradition at the Castle Inn or hips spots such as Bodega
Alternatively browse the shops, ranging from elegant department stores to chic boutiques.
- Blarney Caravan and Camping Park Eagle Point Camping Hungry Hill Lodge